Friday, December 26, 2008

Ryder - a fashion icon for our time!






Look at me in my new fancy sweater! I'm working it . . . I'm working it! I'm ready to hit the runways in New York, Milan, and Paris! Look out fashion week, here I come!! You know, I thought I was handsome before, but I'm really a force to be reckoned with now that I've got my very own sweater!! I got lucky too . . . mine has a scarf!! That will be nice when it's windy outside. Thanks to my good friend Jenn from Massachussetts, every one of the rescues got a new sweater this winter. I'm glad Jenn was in charge of sweaters - she's probably an expert on cold weather since she lives up north!! Way to go Jenn! We're sending you big Texas-sized hugs to let you know we love you and to help keep you warm this winter. Thanks again!!

No comments: